Super-Durable & Ultra-Dependable PMAG Refined & Battle-Hardened By Combat Experience
The MAGPUL PMAG GEN M3 polymer magazine continues to revolutionize magazine technology for the AR-15 / M4 platforms. The third-generation PMAG further expands the strength, reliability, and versatility of the original PMAG.
The MAGPUL PMAG GEN M3 is molded from a polymer formula that delivers distinctly greater resistance to crushing and all forms of impact, with extra reinforcement in the mag catch and feed lip areas.
- Long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding
- Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning
- Pop-off dust cover helps minimize debris intrusion
- Removable floorplate is both stronger and slimmer
- Fully compatible with the HK® 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, and FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S.
The MAGPUL PMAG GEN M3 features pen dot matrix on each side providing consistent ID marking that resists handling wear. PMAG 30 is available with plain, solid sides.
AR-15, Issue:09, Page:102
AR-15, Issue:10, Page:055
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:061
Big Book Catalog, Issue:66, Page:538
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:057
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:060
Big Book Catalog, Issue:69, Page:061
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:062
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:067
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:069
Big Book Catalog, Issue:73, Page:075
Sinclair, Issue:4X, Page:021
Sinclair, Issue:5A, Page:247
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:247
SPECS: Impact/crush-resistant molded hard polymer, Black or Coyote Tan. Compatible with AR-15/M4/M16, HK® 416, MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and other similar lowers. 5.56mm/.223 ammunition only.