Warne Scope Mounts is excited to introduce their second generation SKEL mount, the X-SKEL. This new MSR mount offers an additional 1” of forward cantilever, and 1 piece clamp design for added strength. The rugged, lightweight design of the X-SKEL maintains our famous Return to Zero capability, and utilizes ½” hex nuts for rock solid attachment. It features a skeletonized ring body and caps for reduced weight and steel threaded cap inserts for maximum durability. The X-SKEL places your optic at the IDEAL HEIGHT with a generous cantilever for proper eye relief, it will easily accommodate the longer eyepieces found on many of today’s scopes.
- Lightweight, skeletonized aluminum body and caps to reduce overall weight without sacrificing reliability.
- #8 Torx style fasteners with steel threaded inserts to prevent stripping.
- Additional 1 Inch cantilever forward design to provide additional eye relief.
- Places your optic at the Ideal Height for MSR and similar platforms.
- 1/2” tactical nut attachment, 65 in/lb. of torque is recommended.